Well, here are a few reasons why you should give it a try...
- Sugar is completely natural and has gentle ingredients made of sugar, lemon and water - so pure you can actually eat it! Originating in Egypt, it is dated back to Cleopatra days.
- Sugar is applied and removed with a simple flick of the wrist. No sticks or strips are needed, and it is NOT sugar wax. Not using sticks ensures sanitation and eliminates double dipping. The traditional technique is done by hand with molding the sugar into a ball with the finger tips, as seen in the picture above.
- Sugar is water soluble and unable to stick to anything containing moisture. This is beneficial because our live skin cells are full of moisture, and the sugar will only stick to the dryness of the dead skin cells and the hair. For this reason, it is known to be less painful than waxing, and far less traumatizing to the skin.
- Sugar does not need to be heated above body temperature to work, only warmed enough to become pliable; this makes it impossible to burn the skin unlike waxing.
- Sugaring technique is much more effective than waxing and allows the hair to be removed as short as an eighth of an inch. It is applied against the hair growth direction, gently folding the hair back and into the sugar, and is extracted with the natural hair growth direction, preventing breakage and ensuring extraction from the root. This technique promotes superior results and less ingrown hairs.
- Come see for yourself, and experience the sweet benefits of Sugaring!!